Thursday 5 September 2019

My Lead Gen Secret Review


Ok My Lead Gen Secret is EVERYWHERE right now so let's jump right in and see what all the fuss is about...

If you’ve come across My Lead Gen Secret before on the internet, you’ve probably heard a lot of positive things about it. You’ve no doubt looked for negative reviews as well, as most people would, when researching an online program but strangely enough, at the time of this review I have not seen or heard of a single negative review. So...you probably wanted to find out if My Lead Gen Secret is a scam or not. Is it too good to be true...well keep reading to find out...

Hi everyone, it's Kenneth here once again, and I’ve been using My Lead Gen Secret for almost 2 months now and I can say quite confidently that it is not a scam. I’ve always wanted to promote affiliate programs and make a decent living in the process, but while I found promoting crypto programs enjoyable, being able to make even a decent living at it is one of the toughest undertakings I've ever embarked on. I’ve spent a lot of money on marketing my websites, but without much success, that is, till I chanced upon Jim Harmon's My Lead Gen Secret.

Jim Harmon is My Lead Gen Secret's Founder & Creator
Promoting a crypto currency program online is a very lucrative albeit competitive undertaking, and really hard for small-ball affiliates like myself to stand out in a crowded marketplace. I contacted My Lead Gen Secret to find out if they could help me ramp my advertising campaign up by means of increasing traffic to my site, with the goal of growing a larger downline of affiliate marketers underneath me.

I can confidently say that I’m now seeing better results than ever before. I feel I am almost at the point where I can forgo my regular day job as a furnace installer and divert all of my energy towards my online business. After all the blood sweat and tears, I think I should be able to earn a good, stable income going forward. Here’s my review of My Lead Gen Secret, and I hope it will be helpful to you.

So What Exactly is My Lead Gen Secret?

With My Lead Gen Secret, Jim Harmon, a veteran Internet Marketer working behind the scene for many years, has decided to step up into the limelight, pooling his vast resources with other top guru online marketers, all with the goal of delivering "us" the customer an advertising experience that promises to change the game completely. As a My Lead Gen Secret member, you will get access to 100 permission-based email optins a day that have been carefully selected from among these top Online advertisers personal email lists. Everyone knows the monies in the list right? so with MLGS you can now send an email to these exclusive leads without any extra cost using their fully integrated email dashboard setup. You will also be given professionally written email swipe files and a bonus graphics pack for the implicit purpose of closing as many of the leads as you can as well.

Does Anything Make My Lead Gen Secret Unique?

If you’re tired of the old internet marketing methods and want something new, My Lead Gen Secret is just the opportunity for you. I liked how My Lead Gen Secret streamlines internet marketing using permission-based email opt-ins. For an online business owner or affiliate like myself, these are invaluable resources and help you create a funnel for your sales. The other thing I liked was that My Lead Gen Secret was highly personalized and fit in well with my specific requirements.

My Lead Gen Secret: Pros vs. Cons

Pros:

-100 fresh double opt-in leads sent on a daily basis
-You can double up on the leads you receive each day by referring a friend to the program (from 100 to 200)
-Permission based email opt-ins from some of the most successful online marketers mean your leads are already interested in what you’re selling
-I have personally experienced a much higher return using MLGS compared to the longstanding solo ad marketplace, Udimi.

Cons:

-There’s not a free sign up option (would be nice for those wary to trying Internet Advertising)
-It is a fairly new program, so longevity is yet to be determined.

Who is it for?

My Lead Gen Secret is for online business owners, internet marketers, affiliate marketers, small business owners or anyone who is trying to promote a product or service online.

My Closing Thoughts

Most new online programs are known to fail, but I like what I see from My Lead Gen Secret – it is easily the best lead generation system I’ve ever used, and I have tried quite a few. My Lead Gen Secret has given me a very high ROI and comes with multiple tools and features. More importantly, it sends you 100 fresh leads with permission based email opt-ins on a daily basis alongside with all the tools you will need to fully implement the service on your own. There's really nothing not to like :)

My Lead Gen Secret costs $30.00 per month with a one-time $30 activation & setup fee, which is, I think a price point that is too good to pass up.















Name: My Lead Gen Secret
Price: $60 1st month and then $30 per month ongoing
Owner: Jim Harmon
Overall Rank: 9 out of 10
Website: http://www.myleadgensecret.com/?rid=9088

Ken Murphy
"Blogspot Review Guy"